CDA CPR TRAINING CENTER
Here are 5 really good reasons to learn CPR:
1. You might save someone’s life.
2. You may save the life of someone close to you. 80% of cardiac arrests happen at home.
3. You’ll be smarter. By the end of your class, you’ll know more than you did when you started.
4. You’ll be more confident and know how to react when someone is having a heart attack.
5. You get to use cool life-saving technology.
Part of CPR training now includes how to operate an automatic electronic defibrillator. Most states require an AED device in all public places; in time of need, you may be the only person in the room who knows how to operate it.